- Corporate members
- Read 304 times
Aramex Elektro Ltd. (Sp. z o.o.) is located in Gdańsk, Poland. We are one of leading suppliers of electrical, mechanical and welding services for shipbuilding and offshore industries. The company has over 200 employees, currently working on various shipbuilding and offshore construction projects in Scandinavia.
ARMEX ELEKTRO provides services in the following sectors:
- Ship repairs and conversions
As a direct subcontractor we are offering services in the following fields:
Electrical and hydraulical services:
- Assembly, installation and connecting of all the electrical systems onboard the vessels,
- Prefabrication assembly and of cable trays, ladders, foundations etc.
- Assembly and installation of automation and monitoring systems
- Assembly of hydraulical and pneumatical systems
Steel outfitting and welding services:
- Prefabrication and assembly of hull modules and steel structures
- Welding services
- Mechanical services
Our skillful and experienced staff is committed to provide services of the highest quality. It means working on time, within the planned budget and meeting all safety, health and environmental regulations as well as complying with tax, administration and legal regulations of the country we work in.
ARAMEX ELEKTRO is run by people with a vast international shipbuilding experience in planning, organizing and carrying our subcontracting works for shipyards across Europe.
Throughout our intensive activities we are perfectly familiar with Scandinavian shipbuilding and offshore industry standards and we are oriented on providing high quality services to all our clients