Wolves Summit, an international conference for startups, investors, and corporates is coming back with its 7th edition. The event is taking place in Warsaw, Poland on 09-11 April 2018 and is focusing on matching emerging innovation with funds and corporations. Quality business connections lie at the core of Wolves Summit. We would like to invite You to become a part of this event.
About Wolves Summit 09-11 April 2018:
- for more information – see the teaser here
- watch a short aftermovie from the 6th edition in October 2017
- New additional day dedicated to Hardware and R&D at 9th of April
- innovative tech startups are participating for free (400 startups from around the world)
- a precise meeting scheduling system before the conference with client profiling (14303 1:1 meetings set up during previous conferences) – allows you to have quality conversations with people you choose
- participants’ profiles – corporations: board members, directors of IT, innovation, strategy, marketing sales, digital, analysis departments; small and medium enterprises, experienced startups and ones at an early stage of development, investment funds and private investors
- Networking Party, VIP party, and an evening networking event for investors only last edition in numbers: 3472 1:1 meetings, 1920 attendees, 370 startups, 217 investors, 400 executives, 61 countries
- they trusted us: TVN Ventures, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM, Salesforce, 3M, P&G, Raiffeisen, WP, Amazon, Allegro, Orlen, RWE, Poczta Polska, Orange, T-Mobile and more.
Wolves Hardware & R&D is the biggest international networking event in Central and Eastern Europe dedicated to Hardware and R&D. It will take place in Warsaw, Poland on 9th April 2018. 150 projects from Hardware & R&D will be selected out of all applications, which will be presented to corporations and investors before the conference, in order to facilitate networking for young companies.
Among 700 participants there will be representatives of universities, scientists, startups, investors, and corporations. Learn about participation opportunities.
Industries present at Wolves Hardware & R&D: Healthcare & Biotech, Industry 4.0, Mobility & Transportation, Robotics and IoT, Energy and Cleantech, Food and Agriculture, Aerospace.
In practice, Wolves Summit and Wolves Hardware &R&D are complimentary but totally separate events and participants can choose whether they want to participate in one or both of them. If you wish to participate in Wolves Hardware event as well, please let me know, I just need to note it down internally so that you have the access to this part of the conference as well.