Pomeranian Export Broker project ICT companies from Pomeranian Region in Oslo 24-25 of May 2018
ICT NORWEGIAN – POLISH BUSINESS MIXER
24th of May 2018, noon – 4:30 pm
Polish Embassy in Oslo, Uranienborgsterrasse 11, Oslo
Norwegian-Polish Chamber of Commerce & Gdansk Economic Development Agency Ltd. (InvestGDA)
are pleased to invite you to the ICT Norwegian – Polish Business Mixer.
The meeting agenda will include the overview of the business opportunities in the Pomeranian region and networking B2B meetings:
- ICT sector in the Pomeranian Region, Poland
- Cultural differences in running business in Poland and Norway
- Pomeranian Export Broker project
- Cooperation possibilities with Polish companies – 3 min. presentations of Polish ICT companies – OKE Poland (www.oke.pl); JIT Solutions Ltd. (www.jitsolutions.pl); CODE:ME (www.codeme.pl); ISS RFID Ltd. (www.issrfid.com) and ITMore (www.itmore.pl)
- Case studies of cooperation between Polish and Norwegian companies
- Lunch and networking
Information about the Pomeranian ICT companies visiting Oslo:
- OKE Poland – First of all OKE Poland would like to cooperate with Internet, Telephone and TV providers, because of the fact that they work in Business to Business (B2B) model. They are also open for cooperation in home automation, video and sound analysis areas.
- JIT Solutions – They are looking for partners who need more IT Human Capital, Faster IT Project Realization, Independence from IT Services or an IT Consulting Partner. They can be from different industries.
- CODE:ME – They are looking for partners mainly from: Financial, Telecom, Education and IT industries which want to extend their possibilities with software development, pace of work or develop their teams to lift programming skills.
- ISS RFID – When it comes to export expansion, ISS RFID plans to focus on three segments of the foreign market: logistics and warehouse industry, electronic and electrotechnical industry, fuel and energy. They are also interested in companies from the ICT industry.
- ITMore – They are interested in cooperation with companies that need IT services and IT support, in particular, they have experience with production companies, shipbuilding and offshore industry.
We look forward to meeting you at the ICT Norwegian – Polish Business Mixer!
Please confirm your participation by May 10th, directly to Mrs Ewa Burdon, President of NPCC, at e-mail: Ewa.Burdon@npcc.no