The Hyperloop concept has gained a lot of attention lately and is part of the future transport solution for goods and individuals.
”Hyperloop is one of several innovative transport solutions that highlight the need to resurrect the Nordic Council of Ministers for transport” – Pyry Niemi, Chairman, Committee for Growth and Development in the Nordic Region.
The aim of the conference is to make sure that the hyperloop will be part of the future transport solution in Norway and in the Nordic region. During the day a panel will discuss and answer questions about hyperloop.
In addition to speeches by speakers and specialists in the field of hyperloop, the following topics will be discussed:
– Define an “ecosystem” by suppliers;
– How can a “transport cluster” of businesses be created;
– How can a research and development working group in the Nordic region be established?;
– Create an impact group (media, lobbyists) that can convey the benefits of hyperlink to society in the Nordic countries;
– Identify funding of opportunity studies in the Nordic countries;
In the panel, in addition to the speakers will also attend: Jon Gunnes from the Norwegian Transport and Communications Committee, Professor Elias Kassa from NTNU, and CTO Pawel Radziszewski from Hyper Poland.
Source: Cooperation Conference about HYPERLOOP (NO)