Wolves Summit is a conference for startups, investors, and entrepreneurs from around the world. It is a gathering place for the enthusiasts of latest technologies and innovative solutions. The main objective of Wolves Summit is networking and communication, as well as the creation of growth opportunities for small and medium companies through active involvement of investors and entrepreneurs.
The 8th edition of the conference will take place on 23-24 October 2018. In 2017 it gathered about 3500 participants.
The Wolves Summit conference offer new firms the opportunity to present their ideas. Wolves Summit is where theory meets practice and, aside from the substantive part, everyone can also get involved in various networking activities. So far they’ve helped schedule 18980 1:1 meetings
The employment of innovative solutions and matchmaking tools enables them to guarantee participants the possibility to reach a narrow circle of potential business partners. The visitors will be able to meet numerous specialists during the conference, who will contribute to the growth of their business through established connections.
Wolves Summit (October 23-24, 2018, Warsaw, Poland) in a nutshell:
- Profile of the participants: corporations: board members, directors of IT, innovation, strategy, sales, digital, analysis, M&A departments, SMBs, tech companies, startups, scale-ups, investment funds and private investors;
- Agenda: 1:1 meetings arranged 2 weeks before the conference, inspirational lectures and discussion panels, presentations of 50 selected startups, workshops, VIP party, networking party, competitions;
- 300+ innovative technology startups – they are selected from several thousand applications;
- Wolves Summit in numbers: 67 countries, 1.287 investors, 2.089 startups, 2.210, executives, 12.411 attendees, 18.980+ 1:1 pre-scheduled meetings organized between startups, investors and corporations within 3 years;
- They trusted us: PwC, Google, Orange, InnoEnergy, PGNiG, Cisco, Microsoft, P&G, PGE, Hub:raum, Startupbootcamp,Techstars, Starters Hub, Innovation Nest, TDJ Pitango, Innoenergy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- 2 min aftermovie – last edition