NPCC Cross-Business Seminar and Pre-Christmas Party took place last Friday at POLISH EMBASSY in Oslo.
Ewa Danela Burdon, President of NPCC welcomed all participants and Mrs. Iwona Woicka – Żuławska, Polish Ambassador to Norway officially opened the Seminar.
We had an opportunity to listen variety of presentations, find out more about Baltic Pipe Project, Norway Grants for Research and Innovation and how is it to be an employer in Norway. We got to know more Practical legal issues regarding EU/EEA companies doing business in Norway, Computational Methods in Risk Assessment of Advanced Materials and Benefit Corporations. Vent Trade – the NPCC member taught us about Healthy & energy efficient ventilation solutions, while Have a book – the NPCC member, showed how publishing market and customer needs changed recently.
Thank you to all speakers:
- Piotr Kus, Director of Development and Gas Market, Gaz System Poland
- Thomas Holst, Energy Policy Chief Adviser Development, Danish Energinet,
- Wojciech Baginski, LL.M. MBA Baginski.Pro
- Gjermund Løyning, Executive Director Public Affairs, The Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise (NHO)
- Runar Ugelstad, Advokatfirmaet Tveter og Kløvfjell
- Alicja Mikołajczyk, QSAR Lab, University of Gdansk
- Mateusz Troszczynski, Branch Manager and Piotr Ganewski, Business Development Manager, Vent Trade
- Aleksandra Witczak, Special Adviser International Cooperation Dept, The Research Council of Norway
- Monika Wojna-Dzikowska, Have a book
- Paweł Rostkowski, Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU)
for good dose of information!
NPCC Traditional Pre-Christmas Party Mingling & Networking – with delicious food & drinks provided by Vitamat started straight after the Seminar. It was a great opportunity to talk, exchange contact, experience and wish Merry Christmas to each other.
NPCC main target is to network between Norwegian and Polish businesses. NPCC regularly holds meetings, business presentations and seminars in both nations on business topics. Please contact us if you are interested in organising an event together.
3P- PROFESJONELL PROSJEKT PARTNER for supporting the event.