Gdansk Economic Development Agency Ltd. (InvestGDA) was founded by the City of Gdansk, Poland, whose primary mandate is to attract foreign direct investment to the Gdansk Metropolitan Area. InvestGDA accomplishes this goal by promoting the Gdansk Metropolitan area as an attractive destination for foreign investment and providing support and practical assistance for companies and investors wishing to locate operations or invest in the Gdansk region.
The scope of our activities include:
• The commercialization of investment areas and office space
• Sale/rent of investment areas
• Support for polish and international investors
• Promotion of Gdansk Metropolitan Area projects
• Organization and co-organization of business missions, conferences and fairs
• Investment and financial consulting.