The Seminar took place on the 24th of May, with the participation of His Majesty King HARALD V of the Kingdom of Norway and the President of Poland, Mr. Andrzej DUDA, Maritime, offshore and energy industries were main points at the agenda that included more than 100 participants, among them there were many of NPCC Members.
Two panels, covering issues related to offshore, maritime and energy attracted the core business representatives from the sectors. NPCC was represented by the President, Ms. Ewa Danela BURDON who moderated the panel discussion about maritime sector. The feedback received after the enthusiastic panel discussion was very positive.
Mr. Kjell Arne NIELSEN the Director & Commercial Counsellor of Innovation Norway was leading the discussion about offshore and gas co-operation between Poland and Norway.
Following panellists presented this important subject sharing their opinions with the guests gathered at the seminar:
- PIOTR WOŹNIAK – President, PGNiG
- MARCIN JASTRZĘBSKI – Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, LOTOS Group
- TOMASZ STĘPIEŃ – President, Gaz-System
- RANNVEIG SOFIE STANGELAND – Vice President, Governmental & Regulatory Affairs, MMP Marketing and Trading, Statoil
- THOMAS THORKILDSEN – Head of Business Development, Hoegh-LNG
- SØREN JUEL HANSEN – Head of Development, Energinet
- KAREN SUND – Energy Market Analyst, Partner, Sund Energy
The Seminar NEW POSSIBILITIES AHEAD on maritime, offshore and energy. Jointly organized by Trade and Investment Promotion Section of the Embassy of Republic of Poland, Polish Ministry of Economic Development, Innovation Norway and the Norwegian-Polish Chamber of Commerce can be considered a great success.
NPCC would like to thank Mr. Mariusz BIEDRZYCKI, the Head of the Trade and Investment Promotion Section at the Embassy of Republic of Poland and his fantastic team for their efforts and great organization! Once again our cooperation has proven to be a great success. We only hope that this event is not the last one of such importance. Follow us tor new shared events!
The seminar proved that… everything seems impossible until it’s done.