Directed link to SHIP FROM POLAND TO NORWAY
Ship from Poland to Norway
08.Nov 10:00 – 08.Nov 14:00
Save money and save the world using shortsea shipping from Poland. Come and hear more about sea transport in our meeting in Szczecin.
Location: Szczecin, Bytomska 14, 70-001
Sea transport has lower cost compared to road transport and it is more reliable. Cargo is picked up at the senders location by truck, shipped to Norway or other places by sea and then delivered to the receiver by truck. Come and hear more about sea transport from Poland in general, on to Norway in particular.
- 10:00 Coffee and registration
- 10:30 Welcome
by the Port of Szczecin and Swinoujscie
- 10:45 Door-to-door service by sea with Unifeeder
by Marek Wiese??, Unifeeder Poland
- 11:15 Multimodal transport offered by Greencarrier and services to Norway
by Arkadiusz Prejna???, Greencarrier Poland
- 11:40 Logistic services offered by the ports
by Aneta Szreder-Piernicka, Commercial Director, Port of Szczecin and Swinousjscie
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:30 General benefits of using shorsea transport
by ???, Shortsea Promotion Centre of Poland
- 12:50 Customer experience from using sea transport – pros and cons
- 12:50 Cost savings and service issues
- 13:30 Common discussion – What is good and what can be improved?
Managed by Aneta Szreder-Piernicka??
- 14:00 – End
The meeeting is free of charge. The speaking language will be Polish.
Please register for the event på inputting you details in the form on the upper right side of this page. Here you can also see who else is coming to the meeting.
Looking forward to see you there.
Contacts for the event: Dariusz Salata, email@example.com, mobile 050 114 8430 or ???