Polish Agency for Enterprise Development invites you to take part in the webinar entitled “Environmentally neutral marinas and small ports” and B2B meetings addressed to Polish, Norwegian, Icelandic, Croatian and Greek companies within the Norwegian Financial Mechanism Program for 2014-2021 and the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area Program for 2014-2021.
The event will take place on December 8, 2020, 9:30 am – 5:00 pm and is aimed at joint, international business ventures, particularly in the following areas:
- new, innovative solutions and digital technologies for yacht marinas and harbours, sailing ports and sailing centres,
- modern development and infrastructure for open waters, reservoirs and coastal areas,
- environmentally neutral manufacturing, construction, repairs and maintenance services for yachts and vessels, production of furnishings and equipment,
- equipping, servicing and handling of yachts and vessels in marinas and ports,
- environment-friendly transportation solutions for rivers, lakes and seas,
- sustainable logistics for inland and open waters: bunkering, loading/unloading, storage,
- the offshore industry, offshore energy generation / wind farms, underwater/sub-sea works, repairs and maintenance.
Individual meetings of companies representing participating countries will be preceded by a webinar with insights into development perspectives for marinas and ports, as well as innovations and best practices in this area.
Participation in the webinar and b2b meetings is free of charge. The official languages of the event are English and Polish.
The organizers of the event are Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP) and Innovation Norway.
All interested parties are kindly requested to fill in the registration form (in English): https://environmentally-neutral-marinas-ports.b2match.io/signup by December 7, 2020.